[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: August Looming News

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 18:32:46 UTC 2018

From: Cindwood Looms <messages at customers.shippingeasyemail5.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 10:09 AM
To: blindhands at aol.com
Subject: August Looming News

Back to school...

And back to knitting! What will you do with all your free time now that your kiddos are back in session? Well, loom knit of course! We have some great deals for you this month along with an excellent opportunity to get busy with a great charity!

August Designer Spotlight

Denise Canela, LoomaHat

Denise Canela learned to loom knit at her local JoAnn's in ten minutes. She was blown away at how easy it was for her to loom a hat for the first time. She found she could make hats on a loom in very little time, allowing her to make more hats for her favorite charity Operation Christmas Child. She wanted to spread the good news about loom knitting and began teaching others how to loom a hat at her local library. Denise now has her own youtube channel, LoomaHat, and with over 90,000 subscribers, she is teaching loom knitting to thousands of others! We are glad to have Denise as part of our designer team.

August Pre-order Looms

3/4" Gauge 60" S Loom available for pre-order now.

Pre-Order Now!

Calling all loomers for a great Service Opportunity

Our designer, Malissa Bise, is requesting help from our loom knitting family to get comfort dolls and stuffed animals to refugee children. The  <https://lppshelter.org/> La Posada Providencia shelter is accepting our donations of homemade dolls and stuffed animals to help children that have been through so much have a little bit of comfort and peace. If you can donate some of your yarn and time to this project, you can mail finished items to:

La Posado Providencia

30095 Marydale Road

San Benito, TX 78586

August Pattern of the Month

This month's pattern is created by Denise Canela. Comfort Dolls were designed to send out to the children of AIDS victims in Africa, but this month we are also encouraging the use of this pattern for the La Posada Providencia shelter charity. So, this month the pattern is FREE!

Download Here!

Sales for July!

15% off Loom + Doll pattern bundle

AND 15% off ALL 3 piece combo sets in any gauge!

Shop Now!

August Coupon Code

Beattheheat

Use this coupon code to get $8 off an afghan loom of your choice!
(not valid on sale items or with other coupons)

 Join our Facebook Group  Visit our Youtube Channel

This email was sent to blindhands at aol.com from:

Cindwoodcrafts
2305 Ranch Rd
Eagle Mountain, UT 84005