[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas reindeer plastic canvas

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 18:10:54 UTC 2018

I have heard from one person who signed up for my class that begins next
week.  You will need one 4 inche block to make one reindeer.  You also need
brown yarn, , google eyes or small amount of black yarn, 1/2" red pompom or
smaller and 4  brown chenille stems  The plastic canvas should be 7 count.

For those who are taking the class please contact me off list for directions
on cutting the canvas or be prepared to do this in the class.

Joyce

Pleas