[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ideas for numbering and organizing needles.

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Thu Aug 9 11:17:59 UTC 2018

Welcome Judy;

How about a note book with pencil cases for each size of needle you have.
Put braille on each pencil case or use pen friend labels.

Put multiple lengts of the same size in the same case.
Use hair alastics on the ends instead of rubberbands.  They will keep your tips together, be handy to hold you project together and do not leave residue on your needles.

Terry Powers from MD