[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/8/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:56:03 UTC 2018

As usual I'm late with Want To Know Wednesday.

Everyone had such good ideas last week, I'm going to give you another craft
challenge.

You need to use 3 or more of the following items to create anything you
wish.  You are allowed glue or needle and thread to hold your master piece
together.

Toilet paper tube

Fabric scraps

Left over yarn from other projects

Glitter

Large wooden beads

These are just random items that popped into my little sun baked brain;
there is no rhyme or reason to them.

I can't wait to see what brilliant ideas all you great people have.

Nella