[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/8/18

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:55:19 UTC 2018

How cute!
Smile!
I like that!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dixie via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 12:06 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Dixie
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/8/18

Ok, you've challenged me...
It's Christmas in August, right?

I am going to make a gift wrap package.

I have filled the toilet paper roll with a craft gifts I made from one of
the Christmas in August classes here on KK.  Wrapped the toilet paper roll
with the fabric, making sure to have about 3 inches extra fabric extending
off of each open end.

Braided up the yarn to make 2 12 inch braids.
Gathered the fabric that extends past the end of the toilet paper tube and
tied it closed with the braid.  Slip a bead onto the ends of each braid and
knot the ends to keep the beads on the braid bow.  Repeated for the other
end of the tube.

Now to finish off I am going to dip the cut ends of the fabric from each end
of the tube into the glue, then dip it into the glitter.

Merry Christmas in August!

Dixie

@-> + <-@