[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Learn to Crochet

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:52:25 UTC 2018

Hello!
Are you new to Krafters Division?
Are you new to crafts?
Are you interested in learning to crochet?

Well, if you are interested in learning how to crochet, today is your day! There isroom in the class for you.  Look on krafterskorner.org under current classes and sign up.  We officially meet on the first and third Tuesday evenings at 7:30 Eastern.  We offer extra assistance and/or practice time on the second and fourth Tuesday evenings.  This one we just toss in as a bonus.  Its fun and gives a set time to practice and laugh at ourselves.  If interested let me or Cindy Z know.  We would love to have you join us.

The class is a team approach.  This means info is shared with each other.    Smile!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---