[NFB-Krafters-Korner] NABS has requested ideas from us

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:59:45 UTC 2018

Ok, boys and girls, it is time to have a brainstorming session.  I received an email from a member of the NABS Division.  They are looking for ideas for a fund raiser that doesn’t take a lot of money.  They want to make something and sell it.  Let’s show these young folks that we know stuff.  Lol!

If you send me the ideas, I will compile the list and send it to them.  Let’s put on our thinking caps!

Thanks so much for your help!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---