[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/15/18

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:13:46 UTC 2018

Okay, I would cut the box into frames and wrap fabric or yarn around them.  I would then cut the fronts off of the cards, clue them to  the construction paper for backing, then attach the frames.  I could use a little glitter to help Nella get rid of it and hang my new pictures either on my Christmas tree or just on the wall with a braided piece of yarn that has a nice bow where it hangs.  Ta Da
Smile!
Tammy

PS!
I really like these imagination challenges.
Toodles!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10