[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want To Know Wednesday 8/15/18

JILL jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 11:51:15 UTC 2018

I would make a trinket box find a small box with a lid cover it in the fabric using glue puncture 2small holes in the top parade matching yarn to create a handle which would be attached where the holes are in the top lightly sprinkle glue and glitter to make the top shimmer and shine use the construction paper to line the inside of the box pricing it into place by using glue between the box and the construction paper then cut out shape from the old greeting card and write a neat message as a gift tag and attach it to the lid of the trinket box with a string or piece of yarn cc

Sent
from XFINITY Connect App