[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Windows 10

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 00:11:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I want to thank those of you who have  offered resources for learning
windows 10 with jaws. I have found   tutorials for beginners for win 10 as
well as for office 2016 on the jaws website. I also found a list of shortcut
key commands for win 10 on the windows 10 page. I looked at the books
recommended from National Braille Press and there are four that are quite
interesting for $8 apiece. I might get them as reference guides since I like
reference materials in braille when I can get them. I will have to  see how
my finances work out next month.

Make this a wonderful day!
Cathy F