[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Looking for addresses

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Aug 20 19:07:20 UTC 2018

Guess what????  I got the directions and re-tried it after I had some dinner.  That was the key, I just needed to eat.  No really, I made an error on the right side, so my left side was not turning out right.  I figured it out and have a great box!!!  Thanks Courtney for your patients!!!!

Cindy Zimmer