[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: LAMB'S PRIDE 66-70% OFF CLOSEOUT SALE!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:39:59 UTC 2018

What a deal!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Little Knits
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:08 PM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: LAMB'S PRIDE 66-70% OFF CLOSEOUT SALE!

View this email in your browser

Lamb's Pride: 66-70% Off Super Sale!

Hi Everyone,

We are closing out our Lamb's Pride inventory in Worsted and Bulky weights and we have it on sale at 65-70% off!

Lamb's Pride is a 85% wool and 15% mohair fiber blend yarn, which is US sourced and spun in Nebraska.  Lamb's Pride is the perfect yarn to knit and crochet warm garments and accessories as well as items for the home such as throws and afghans.  This Brown Sheep classic is also ideal for felting projects. Lamb's Pride comes in big 100 gram skeins and this sale includes both the Bulky and Worsted weights.  We have limited stock in some of the color lines so please hurry you would like to have some at this great price point.

Skein Price: $11.80
Sale Price: 3.99/Skein
Bag Price: $17.50/5 Skeins

We hope you are having a good day and look forward to seeing you at Little Knits.

BUY NOW

WE ADD NEW YARN LINES & SALES TO OUR SITE DAILY

Join Us on Facebook

Copyright © 2001-2018 Little Knits Inc, All rights reserved.

Email: littleknits at comcast.net

Phone: 1.800.877.5852     Local: 206.535.7720

This email was sent to ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Little Knits Inc · 3200 Airport Way S · Building 8, Suite 110 · Seattle, WA 98134 · USA

---