[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Another opportunity to give back

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:46:17 UTC 2018

Seems like so many families have been touched with this terrible disease.  Both my dad and my grandmother had cancer, so I know how the folks would appreciate something pretty and soft.  You do nice work and I know who ever gets your items will love them.

Yes, this will also give me a way to use up this mountain of yarn in my house.  Lol!  They do except donations of yarn, so if I wanted I could ship it to them.  Smile!

Take care!
Tammy
Sent from Mail for Windows 10