[NFB-Krafters-Korner] annoying trend

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 13:58:39 UTC 2018

In your post to any list please put a topic. Like the one I just read "yes."
Yes to what? Or "that is a cute idea" What is a cute idea? It could not be a
cute idea if the remark is attached to thin air, grin.  Ms Board of
Directors do you mind leading and cleaning up your posts. Not all of you are
drive by poster. You know who you are. The ones who have full subjects and
remarks get responses, normally.

Now tell me in your posts what you are responding to. Tell me the subject of
your response. Put them together in some fashion.

Grumpy old Becky