[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat, August 27

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:34:06 UTC 2018

Are you strapped for cash each Christmas? Are you constantly swiping
your credit card only to find out that you totally blew your next
three months grocery budget on Christmas gifts? If you answered
"YES!", you don't want to miss this week's chat where I will give you
some ideas on  giving Christmas gifts on a tight budget.

Call in number: 605-475-4000
Access code: 966659#
Time 7:30 PM Eastern

Our chats are open to members & non-members alike. Do you know someone
who might be able to benefit from this chat? Invite them to join us!
Be sure to bring your best frugal crafting ideas & there will be a
time to share them with us at the end of the chat!

Looking forward to seeing you there!