[NFB-Krafters-Korner] in the garden

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 28 13:27:14 UTC 2018

>From what I've seen, when sites talk about accessible gardening, they mean
accessible for people who use wheelchairs, or who have trouble bending or
getting up and down.
I find gardening very accessible to me, a totally blind person.  The only
thing I need to do better is labeling what I've planted, and that's not an
essential.
I also need to label my seeds in braille, but I worked out a method ages
ago.  The only tricky bit is identifying the packets to label, and I used
Be My Eyes for that last time I needed to do it.
Tracy