[NFB-Krafters-Korner] looms and weaving

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:37:08 UTC 2018

I’ve done some leaving but it was on a giant weaving loom thing. I am not sure it’s even called a loom. It was out of school but I would absolutely love to find a way to do it at home. I found it very enjoyable.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson