[NFB-Krafters-Korner] anyone know anything about the establishment of a NFB Krafters Division of Indiana?

JILL jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 03:21:13 UTC 2018

It appears that based upon the search posted on their website on August 8, 2018 they had a bit of information about the divisions of beginning it stays if you read further down into the search category that we were established in July 2008 perhaps someone receives the information that Terry P put out and have placed it on their website during this time or possibly they receive the information at convention about our division then it does not reveal that they had begun A state division of our crafters division.

Sent from XFINITY Connect App