[NFB-Krafters-Korner] December? Wow!!!

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:31:54 UTC 2018

Don’t look now, but where did 2018 go?  Lol!  Can you believe we only have 24 days until Christmas?  Amazing!!

Since the 15th of December will be here before you can turn around good, I wanted to remind you that if you would like to teach a class in January, we need your info ASAP so we can get it posted on the calendar.  I know it is hard to believe but our Wonderful Keepers of the Calendar get a break too.  Grin!

The classes can be at the beginner level or advanced level, that’s up to you.  Do you want to do a series, Awesome!  I would love to hear your ideas.  Tired of teaching the same old thing, learn something new.  I am working on weaving and hope to teach that in the near future.

I’m open to visiting, emailing and chat over the Christmas holiday if you want.

I just looked at the calendar.  Looks like we still have some classes for December.  Don’t forget to check them out.

The Christmas party is coming up next weekend, December 9.  If you did not sign up, come and join us.  It is 2 hours of laughter and festive fun.  There is no charge to participate.  The signups were for gift exchange.

Look forward to visiting with everyone there!  Jill is running this fun event, so let’s come make it worth her time!

Take care!
Tammy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---