[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Pop Up Class December 6 reminder

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 22:17:49 UTC 2018

For all of you who signed up for my essential oil air freshner, I will be
doing this class on Thursday December 6  at 8 PM Eastern.

Call in number 605 475 4000  code # 966659#

I will discuss some essential oil combinations for this time of year.

Supplies:

4 ounce canning jars work great, juice  glasses or not too large of a cup or
jar.  Walmart sells the 4 ounce jelly jars with the tops and lids dozen for
$8.
You will need one ounce of each Cinnamon bark and orange essential oils.
Scissors eye dropper or a plastic pipped
Cinnamon stick,, ribbons for decorations and voile to use for the top of the
jars.  The canning lids work great as it seals the jar and just unscrew the
top and leave the lid off and put the top back on with the voile.  You can
get the Voile in rolls between 6 & 10". High.

Smelly Jelly Crystals
Especially formulated polymer crystals which are capable of holding 400
times their weight in water.

Warm distilled water  8 ounces with 1level teaspoon crystals will make
enough for [2] 4 ounce jars.    You can add a few drops of liquid soap dye.
One pound of crystals makes approximately 180- 4 oz. jars!

Here is a link to
https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/smelly-jelly-kit
You can purchase a kit if you want, that will make 6 jars.  I do think the
price of this kit is high as going back they use to charge $9.95.

I did purchase 2 pounds of crystals and offered them to everyone for $1,
enough to make 2 jars along with a selfaddressed & stamped envelope, but no
one took my offer.

You don't have to sign up, just show up.

Joyce