[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The unwinder

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 17:38:01 UTC 2018

Last night, I was casting on my next project when Krokus the dog came down
and indicated he needed to go out *right away.  So I dropped my knitting on
my chair and took him out.  When we came back in, I went to put away my
shoes, and, when I came back, Krokus had grabbed my big, beautiful, nicely
wound skein of yarn and given it a few happy shakes so that it was scattered
across the carpet.  His golden half can't resist anything mischievous or
ball-shaped.  I let him know he was definitely on Santa's Naughty List.

So, this evening, instead of bounding ahead with my project, I will be
trying to re-wind my yarn into something usable.  Luckily, I had cast on a
bit, so I have one end, and it doesn't seem to have gotten too tangled.

What a brat!  If I wanted a beast to attack my yarn, I'd get a cat.

Tracy