[NFB-Krafters-Korner] The unwinder

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:12:37 UTC 2018

Hi Jody and Tracy, fortunately for me and my yarn, none of my dogs took off
with my yarn skeins or balls. Now, you take my cat Buttons, ( may she rest
in Peace ) it didn't matter to her if the yarn was in a ball or a skein, it
was all fair game to her lol.
sophie is clapping her paws and laughing and probably saying "Good job
Walker and Crocus."
Love these cute animal stories.
Live long and prosper ( Vulcan Salute )