[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Learning to knit

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:56:14 UTC 2018

Ari, Welcome.  I think someone will tell you how to get the book.  It is
considered a good one.
You're talking about the kind of knitting I do, and I think it is the most
commonly used in the U S.  It sounds as though you remember the basic stitch
which is the stockinette stitch.  If you need some coaching or just moral
support, there are a lot of knitters on this listk, and most of us would hbe
glad to help.  You can reach me by email walhoframona at gmail.com or by phone
at 208-338-1595.
Ramona