[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Learning to knit

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:52:54 UTC 2018

Hi Ari, welcome to our group.
My name is Henry, I am one of two men in this group.
My girlfriend Terry P who will probably introduce herself at some point in
time have been needle knitting as well as loom knitters and crocheters for
quite a long time, smile.
Unfortunately the book A Touch of Yarn is only available through Mr. Davey
Hulseys Website, but no one has been able to contact Mr. Hulsey.
You are knitting in the english method. I am gathering that when you say
that you are bringing your working yarn around your right hand needle in a
clockwise manner that you are bringing your yarn in front of the needle and
then going between the needles to complete the stitch. I learned to bring
the working yarn to the back of the right hand needle and continue the
stitch as above.
Ramona or Dixie, which method is correct, Ari's or mine?