[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Essential Air Freshner

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 02:04:47 UTC 2018

After having 8 people sign up for my class that I had to cancel due to a
death in my family, I was a bit disappointed that only 2 people showed up
tonight for the class.  I had heard from someone that had to go to her son's
Holiday performance and I thank you for letting me know you would not be
there tonight and I heard from one other person.

You missed a good class and you can go over to purchase a kit to make these
air freshners.  I don't know if you will get them in time for the Holidays,
but you can find the supplies, recipe or a kit to make 6 of these jars up.

Do a little research to find out what combinations of essential oils can be
combined to create Holiday scents or seasonal scents.

https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/smelly-jelly-crystals-1-pound

the above is for the crystals  and the below is for the kit

https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/smelly-jelly-kit

You can purchase the supplies in other places, too.

Be careful if you do a search for "Smelly Jelly"  as you will learn about
how to make "Smelly Jelly" for catching fish.

Joyce