[NFB-Krafters-Korner] First Look! Carve a Nashville Warbler

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:56:02 UTC 2018

Henry,
A blind person can do whatever we set our minds too.  If a blind
person has learned the skill or wants to learn a skill such as
carving, like a sighted carver, safety techniques would be learned as
part of the craft.  Will you get cut?  It could happen.  Do sighted
carvers get cut? Probably!  Once you learn the skills, self confidence
is what keeps you growing in your craft.
Smile!
Tammy.

On 12/9/18, Henry Osborne via NFB-Krafters-Korner