[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Learning to knit

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:42:52 UTC 2018

Awww, thank you! I wouldn't mind at all. I think it's cool that you knit. I get the impression that not a lot of men do.

Yes, you're right. I used to ride, both english and western, 14 years ago. I'm hoping to get back into english riding, now that I live in Mass, but it's rather expensive, so finding a job before trying to find a good stable is paramount. I'm glad knitting isn't nearly as expensive a hobby to take up. :)

Thanks,
Ari

> On Dec 9, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Henry Osborne via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Ramona and Ari, I am willing to be a back up assistant if need be, and, if you don't mind being helped by a man knitter. I also live here on the East Coast, ( Maryland. )
> Let me know.
> Ari, from your E Mail address, I am curious to know if you ride horses?
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Ramona Walhof via NFB-Krafters-Korner
> Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2018 9:02 AM
> To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
> Cc: Ramona Walhof
> Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Learning to knit
>
> Ari, mid day, I think.  Yes, you have the time difference right.
> Ramona

>>> 2. You take the working yarn in your right hand and move it from the back of the needle around to the front and across the front of the needle. You do this clockwise. Hold the working yarn to the right as you complete the next step.
>>> 3. Now dip the tip of the right-hand needle point into the space between the left and right needles.
>>> 4. You want to put the tip of the right needle into the loop that is joining the needles together.
>>> 5. So now you will have the first loop, the working yarn wrap and the loop between the needles all on the tip of the right needle.
>>> 6. Tilt the tip of the right needle upward while pulling the loop connecting the needles off of the left needle.
>>> You have created a stitch.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>> Have a wonderful day Cathy F

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosb
>>> o
>>> rnejr%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/engl
>>> i