[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cable cast-on for knitting

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 01:41:51 UTC 2018

There is a crochet cast-on for knitting. You chain your stitches, then place
them on a knitting  needle, then start your first row. I am told at the end
of your project you take out the chain stitches and can knit your two ends
of a scarf together. I haven't gotten that far yet, so when I learn to do it
at the beginning of the year I will tell you how.

Jeanette