[NFB-Krafters-Korner] urgent need for a quick, easy applique pattern

Sandra sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:56:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

Merry Christmas and other holidays to all!

So, I am nearing completion of a sweater as a gift, and have only to make a crocheted  appliqué of a Christmas bell to sew on the upper part of the yoke. I need something that’s flat and shaped like the cookie-cutter Christmas bell, but haven’t found anything online, and am not sure I know enough principles of shaping to get it right without consulting a pattern. If anyone has such a pattern, please email me off-list ASAP! Thanks!

Sandra
“Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him.”
― C.S. Lewis

---