[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: 27+ Festive Patterns You'll Regret Missing

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:59:08 UTC 2018

Knitters,
Enjoy!
Tammy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Knitting Pattern of the Day <dailyknittingpattern at allfreeknitting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 00:42:59 +0000
Subject: 27+ Festive Patterns You'll Regret Missing
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

PLUS free printable knitting greeting cards, because we love you!

Free projects from AllFreeKnitting
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]
Granny | Baby | Mile-a-Minute | Ripple | Blog | Please add
mail at allfreeknitting.com to your address book to ensure inbox
delivery.
[image: Knitting Pattern of the Day from AllFreeKnitting]

Holiday | Shawls | Free eBook | Loom | Blog
[image: Grab the FREE Full Pattern!]
What better Christmas stocking stuffer for the coffee lovers in your
life than this Blue Spruce Mug Cozy? As the icing on the cake, for a
limited time, we're offering this pattern for FREE! This easy-to-knit
and lightning-fast mug cozy is a great handmade-with-love present to
anyone who made Santa's "nice" list.

For a limited time, create this pattern for FREE. Click here to create
this pattern...

When you subscribe to I Like Knitting Magazine, you'll receive more
designer projects like the Blue Spruce Mug Cozy. Subscribe today and
gain instant access to our extensive pattern archives!

27+ Festive Patterns You'll Regret Missing
[image: The Knitting Magazine You Can't Live Without!]
The latest issue of I Like Knitting will be your go-to pattern
resource for winter, containing gorgeous knits like:
Noelle Hat
Jack Fair Isle Scarf -OMG
Rebecca Mitts

A subscription to I Like Knitting gives you what you want: pullovers,
shawls, scarves, cardigans, home decor, gifts, and outfits. Plus,
you'll gain access to our pattern archives!

Subscribe today to get over 600+ patterns and tutorials for free in
our archives!

Christmas! Free Printable Knitting Greeting Cards
[image: Christmas! Free Printable Knitting Greeting Cards]

It’s that time of year again! Time to knit warm and cozy things for
yourself and for the ones you love. If you find yourself knitting
things for your knitting friends and you are looking for the perfect
card to accompany the perfect knit gift, these cards are for you.

These cute and knit themed cards are easy to download and print from
your home for a quick card to go with that scarf you just knit up the
night before. (Don’t worry, we’ve all been there!)

Print these adorable, free holiday cards here...

What Every Knitter Really Needs
[image: What Every Knitter Really Needs]
Many of us think that all you need to knit is a skein of yarn and some
knitting needles. While this is basically true, there are a bunch of
items that can help make your knitting much easier. From weaving in
ends to keeping track of where you are in a complicated stitch
pattern, today we’ll look at the most essential items to have in your
knitting kit.

Check out our list of knitting essentials here....

Subscribe for More Incredible Designer Knitting Patterns
[image: Subscribe for More Incredible Designer Knitting Patterns]
6 bi-monthly issues dedicated to ANYTHING a knitter could ever want:
tips, tricks, patterns, you name it!

You will be granted subscribers-only access to OVER 600 patterns,
videos, articles, & more!

We don't load our magazine with advertisements or offers, which means
that the clean format will have your focus on the patterns, articles,
and tips we offer from our experts.

[image: Subscribe Today!]
[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Modify or Add Newsletters: Click here.
Request information about advertising in this eNewsletter: Click here.

To ensure delivery of this newsletter to your inbox and to enable
images to load in future mailings, please add
dailyknittingpattern at allfreeknitting.com to your e-mail address book
or safe senders list.

Knitting Pattern of the Day from AllFreeKnitting is published by Prime
Publishing, LLC.

This e-mail was sent by: Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
United States of America
Copyright © Prime Publishing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy. By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.
To learn about our email partners' privacy policies, click here.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy