[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

dianefilipe at comcast.net dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 15:24:19 UTC 2018

Good morning!
Dressing your pet seems to be all the rage these days.
First of all, do you dress your pet?
If you don’t have a pet, would you dress it if you had one?
Would you make the outfit to dress your pet?
For me, I have made sweaters for my dogs, however I know my cat Tia would have no part in being dressed in an outfit other than her beautiful fur!
Since this is the last “Want to know Wednesday” before Christmas, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth!
Diane

Sent from my iPhone