[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:54:24 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas to you too!

Renee,

How do you keep all those scarves organized.

I have several bandana scarves for my dog, but, without sighted help, have no idea what is on each one.

I would love to have some way to organize them so I can give her the appropriate bandana for the day.

Other than that I do not dress her up, nor the cat.
 Dressing up the dog or cat only seems to please the sighted folks, having been one of them in the past, it didn't seem that the animals being adorned like that were too happy in the adornment.  A little bandana around the neck or a bell on the collar didn't seem to bother the animal, but, putting on a hat, or anything they had to balance on their heads seemed to me to be unwelcomed by the dogs around me.

My aunt's dog, definitely though liked the warmth of a coat when it was cold outside.  The little dog didn't have much fur and the extra warmth seemed to make him more comfortable when outside in the cold and damp weather.

Merry Christmas!
Dixie
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes,
and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.
 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch
over their flock by night.
 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone
round about them: and they were sore afraid.
 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of
great joy, which shall be to all people.
 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ
the Lord.
 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling
clothes, lying in a manger.
 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising
God, and saying,
 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn10FF-FQfs

And, that is what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown!