[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Organizing scarves and such

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 20 12:48:29 UTC 2018

I don't have many scarves, except ones I've knitted, but I've had success
organizing clothes by brailling on a piece of index card what I want to know
about the item, then either pinning it to the item with a safety pin, or
folding it inside the item, or poking a hole in the card, putting a twist
tie through the hole, and then putting the other end of the twist tie around
a hanger or whatever is holding the item.

With things I've knitted, I try to remember to put the braille yarn label
I've made with the finished thing, because that tells the colors I used, as
well as care info.

I have no idea how people who don't use braille label things, unless they
have a Penfriend like my husband uses.  Braille works great for me.

Tracy