[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Merry Christmas

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:48:51 UTC 2018

Now that the stockings are hung by the chimney with care, the tree is
decorated and you might even have a gift or two wrapped, I wanted to
pop in to wish everyone a safe, healthy and Merry Christmas!

It isn't about the gifts you give.  It is all about the gift we have
already been given.  Smile!

If this is a difficult season for you, hang on tight and grab your
favorite craft project.  It will get you over that rough spot. It has
sure been a life saver for me over the last few years.  Smile!

Happy crafting!
Tammy

Now back to those visions of sugar plums dancing in my head.
Actually, that would be chocolate pie.  lol!
Take care!  lol!
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy