[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT, Merry Christmas

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:11:16 UTC 2018

Hi Tammy and everyone, trust and keep your Faith in the best gift that was
sent to us on that first Blessed Christmas Eve a long, long time ago in
Bethlehem.
Tammy, Terry P wants either pumpkin or apple pie, and I perfer mince pie
please. Lol O k, I'll also take a piece of yur chocolate cream pie too.
Smile.