[NFB-Krafters-Korner] crafting blues

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Wed Dec 26 21:29:27 UTC 2018

haa, ha, ha.  you need lumps of coal for Christmas.  got my husband some from amazn.  they are chocolates wrapped in foil to look like coal.

On Dec 26, 2018, at 12:05 PM, Henry Osborne via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

And, here I thought that you women carried everythihng, and, I really do mean everything in those huge purses of yours. Lol.

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Hooley via NFB-Krafters-Korner