[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday - Holiday Craft Gift

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 20:03:20 UTC 2018

Come play! I love crafting with others, none of my friends really craft though. Well none of the ones that live close enough to me to come play. I’m just grateful that my daughter loves to craft.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson