[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday - Holiday Craft Gift

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 17:46:12 UTC 2018

Hi Bernice, we're so sorry to hear about your foot, and hope and pray that
it heals quickly.
Terry P and I are also in the process of sorting and re organizing
everything after remodeling our condo unit.
Just like you, we are trying to find projects for all of the yarn that we
have before we go out and buy more. Of course, these after Christmas yarn
sales don't make it any easier on us, lol.
Take care, and happy sorting and re organizing!