[NFB-Krafters-Korner] a new old idea!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 00:37:19 UTC 2018

Hi crafters,

I need your help.  In order for my idea to work, it willrequire help from
you all.  I know, you are all sitting right on the edge of your seat.. I
have proposed to Tammy, we do a Throw back Thursday project once a month.
The class will begin the 3rd Thursday of each month.  Depending on the
project, the teacher might need more than 1 Thursday to complete the
project.

Now is where you come in!  I want you all to review the past classes offered
here at Krafters Korner.  I have attached a list for you. how cool is that?
You don't  even have to go to the website.  Now look them over good!  Pick
out classes that you want to have taught again.  Wait a minute, the fun
doesn't stop there!  We are also going to be researching some vintage crafts
that our Moms, Dads, Grands and great aunt ethel use to do!  Get the picture
we are going way back yonder on Thursdays to have some present day fun!  Now
I can't do this alone.  It will take all of us to request classes, teach
classes, research classes, and of course the most fun is taking and learning
something new so that you can share it later.  That is what has made the NFB
Krafters Division grow and last for more than 10 years!

Please email me at

Jillrossiter1 at gmail.com

With ideas requests, and classes you want to teach.  I hope you will all
help make this throw back Thursday a success!

Jill Rossiter

Jill Rossiter

" for God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son

That who so ever believes in him, will not perish but have eternal life"

John3:16