[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet and an OT plug

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:47:48 UTC 2018

Hi, Melanie,

Denise from Loom-A-Hat just shared a video on YouTube on how to loom knit tube socks. I haven’t watched the video yet, but she has done a great job in her past videos.

If you are on Facebook, be sure to join our Facebook group, NFB Krafters Korner Krafters Korner.org. If you can’t locate the group, just send me a friend request & I can add you. I am listed as Courtney Fulghum Smith. I share a lot of loom knitting things & others in Krafters Korner also share posts & pictures of completed class projects.

Hope to see you over there soon!