[Nfb-krafters-korner] Melanie and your interest

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 1 22:28:12 UTC 2018

Not sure but I remember Becky teaching the crochet on list a year or so ago
and had some classes she did but not certain. If she reads this I hope she
will contact you if I am correct. You "radio" interest me and when things
are calm here I will definitely look into this. Do you have sponsors?
Krafters is always looking to get the word out about what we are doing here.
Talk later about this interesting subject.

Terry K