[Nfb-krafters-korner] Marking needle/hook sizes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Feb 4 19:25:03 UTC 2018

I'd be interested to hear other people's methods for marking needle or
crochet hook sizes.  Sorry if this has been covered 50 times before.

I try to keep my needles or hook in the package they came in, and use my
slate to braille on the package what size it is.

I have a needle/hook gauger, which I laboriously stuck small braille labels
onto.  It works well for the numerous things I inherited from my mother, or
things I failed to put back into a case.  But labelling the sizer was hard
work.  Are there any braille ones?  Maybe the right name is needle/hook
sizer.

Tracy