[Nfb-krafters-korner] needle gauges

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 02:45:07 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I would really like to find a blind friendly needle and crochet gauge. Joyce
if you know the brand name of the one with the hat, please share. What do
your crochet gauges look like? are they easy to identify the holes. No, I do
not expect braille, simply an easy design to understand. Not like Dixie's
shell! I am sure there are many on the market but since I can't get to the
store to touch them, I need a brand name, or at least a site that describes
the arrangement of the holes.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F