[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention Is Coming!!!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Wed Feb 7 13:41:34 UTC 2018

This is a big year for Krafters Korner.  Lets get excited!!!
It is our tenth anniversary!!!
We would not have reached this anniversary, if it were not for our president, Joyce Kane, holding our group, together.
Lets get some enthusiasm and sign up for convention.

Go to the NFB.org site for details on how to  book your room and details about the convention.  The ajenda will be listed, there, in a few months.

Write me, Terry Powers at

Terrypowers59 at gmail.com<mailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com> and give me the following;

Your name
Your cell and home number
Your e-mail
Are you interested in having a table at our craft sale and if so, for 1 or 2 days

We will let you know about applying for convention scholarships, as soon as I have the details.

Lets get roling.  Convention will be here, before we know it!

Terry Powers
Convention Planning committee
Board Member