[Nfb-krafters-korner] Row Counting App

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:16:27 UTC 2018

Hi Karen,

It was I who posted about the knit and crochet row counter. It sounds as
though you have a different one. I am glad yours works well too. it is so
much easier than having to move beads or coins or whatever from one
container to another. The true advantage for me with this app is that I can
have as many projects going simultaneously as I choose and keep track of the
rows on each. I still have not tried to figure out what the left and right
notion is all about. But I haven't needed to bother with it for now.
.
So glad you are enjoying your app.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F