[Nfb-krafters-korner] So you want the Easter Bunny?

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 7 22:29:30 UTC 2018

In these cold days of February it seems silly to talk about Easter but so
let us get Silly. I made up my mind to create Easter fun this year, so
everyone be prepared! Wait till you see what the Terry Bunny is going to
teach you all this March. They are up on list to sign up and you all know
you do not want to miss my classes so hop on over early and put down your
print to get prepared this Easter for The Terry Bunny. Here are the March,
pre-Easter classes.

1.      Not up yet.Amish Peanut Butter Easter Eggs. No electric remember
Amish, email class to make a better egg, natural and so good. Hoppy to wait
on this one.

2.      . Want to make some Bunny happy and clean.a repeat of an oldie but
goodie. Learn to fold wash cloths and hand towel with rubber bands and
ribbon to help clean up from the wonderful Easter egg mess you learn to
make. Do not dry up on me but sign up and make some clean bunnies.

3.      . Here is one that is a great gift idea for your friends and people
you work with or teachers. Who does not like Jelly Beans. Learn to make 2
not 1 type of great jar to give your beans away in. A fun jar that is very
spring, Easter like with the Jelly Bean Prayer to attach. Come and learn to
make jars and all your friends will be hoppy or happy from the sugar rush.

To fill this in at the close. If Nella has the space on the schedule I will
wrap all this Easter fun up by talking about all the baskets for Easter you
may make and will list so many baskets it will make you hoppy to fill them
up and get them out. How many baskets can you name. Start thinking now and
see if you are the person that remembers the most on a Monday night chat.
Get ready for a fun Easter March with more information to come. There will
be no Rabbit Season in March only Squirrel season.

Terry Knox