[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Class Information

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 23:07:03 UTC 2018

I do not have any class proposals that haven't been sent to Cathy.

Just be sure you check with me first to get a date.  Don't put in dates for
your class on the proposal until you check with me to see what dates are
available.

I have switched over to Google calendar and it is working very well.  It
also sends me notices when the sign up is over.

Keep in mind if you book too far in advanced the website keeps only 2 months
in advanced

Joyce