[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 2/7/18

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 04:51:41 UTC 2018

Once I was trying  to make a basket by weaving plastic canvas using strips horizontally across long strips in a column.  I felt that I had done a crummy job of this one, so I decided to undo it before it was finished.  While I was able to throw out most of it, I  decided  it was too difficult to take the rim apart.  I figure it could have been a miniature decorated wreath.  The only thing was that I didn’t put it to use.