[Nfb-krafters-korner] So you want the Easter Bunny?

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:10:12 UTC 2018

Hi Nella and everyone, I wonder if the "New Generation Amish " believe in
living in the old day ways of horse and buggies, no mirrors or electtricity,
outhouses etc.
As for the food ... they do feed you plenty. We have a pennsylvania Dutch
market/Restaurant near here, and I can tell you from hearing from Terry and
her Sisters that it is jam packed from opening to closing.
We have had some food from there, and it is lip smacking, finger licking
good, especially the deep dish apple pies.