[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Feb 9 17:26:38 UTC 2018

I taught Locker Hooking before.  Yes, a totally blind person can rug or locker hook.  Make sure if you are purchasing a pattern or kit that it comes with everything you need.  A lot of kits do not come with the fabric strips you need.

I can teach it again if there is an interest.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100